La siguiente entrada está dedicada a mi hermana! Como sé que no le gusta la música que pongo, le dedico unos cuantos videos de diferentes artistas que sé que le gustarán...y que podrían ser el mismo! Para que luego digas que no me lo curro! Ahí van, atiende, artistazos a cholón!


MATT WERTZ. "5:19"

I'd be lying through my teeth if I told you
that I'm ok
when July came I thought I had it all together
until you said
I need some space
truth be told
it's so hard to wait

Chorus:
With one eye on the clock
and one on the phone
it's 5:19...
I'm feeling alone
so if I could talk to you
I'd want you to know
I'm holding loose
but ain't letting go

we both know that I could think myself dizzy
right now I'm spinning around
I know you said, "baby, don't worry"
but I miss you right now
I just miss you right now

Bridge:
Baby, take all the time you need
I just want you to know
I'll be here, waiting

JASON MRAZ. "WORDPLAY"

JASON MRAZ. "THE DYNAMO OF VOLITION" (Ésta me mola hasta a mi)

JON McLAUGHLIN. "BEAUTIFUL DISASTER"



JAMES MORRISON. "YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING"

JAMIE CULLUM. "GET YOUR WAY"

DAVE BURNS. "UNTIL YOU"

No hay comentarios: